Appearance Schedule

To book Jay Piscopo for school and library visits, please contact Tami Burke at tami@maine.rr.com.

May 7, 2016
Free Comic Book Day
Jay will be at Bull Moose in the morning and Casablanca Comics in the afternoon doing free superhero sketches

June 4, 2016
Portland Public Library
Portland, Maine

June 11, 2016
10:00 - 6:00
Concord, New Hampshire

October 23, 2016
Portland, Maine

11.19.2010

Holiday Gift Guide: The Undersea Adventures of Capt'n Eli







November 18, 2010

By Katie Campbell


Where has the art of comics gone? That is what I would like to know. I know that my son Reece, is always stopping me when we are in the library to look at the comics, but I seriously cannot find them anywhere. Am I living under a rock? I also know that every Sunday Reece races for the Comic section to read the funnies. See, there is an audience for them and it looks like Capt'n Eli knows that!

The Undersea Adventures of Capt'n Eli are graphic comic novels that take the reader on sea, air, and outerspace adventures with Capt'n Eli, his best friend Barney, and Jolly Roger the 200 year old Parrot. We read Volume 1, which includes "They Mystery of Me" and "The Mystery of Sargasso Sea" and I know that it definitely kept me interested and Reece didn't even put it down! Continue reading HERE.

Order the books HERE.