Appearance Schedule

To book Jay Piscopo for school and library visits, please contact Tami Burke at tami@maine.rr.com.

May 7, 2016
Free Comic Book Day
Jay will be at Bull Moose in the morning and Casablanca Comics in the afternoon doing free superhero sketches

June 4, 2016
Portland Public Library
Portland, Maine

June 11, 2016
10:00 - 6:00
Concord, New Hampshire

October 23, 2016
Portland, Maine

6.04.2009

Capt'n Eli - 5 Star Customer Review


Check out this Amazon customer review for Jay Piscopo's The Undersea Adventures of Capt'n Eli Volume 1. Order Capt'n Eli on Amazon:
Volume 1
Volume 2

5 out of 5 stars
"Let me start off by saying that I'm not someone who reads a lot of comic books. I only read this one because a friend recommended it. At first I wasn't sure if I'd like it but as soon as I opened it up I was enthralled by the wonderful illustrations and awesome story line. This comic book would be great for kids or adults. It was so interesting that I couldn't put it down once I started to read it. I was fascinated by the style of illustration utilized and captivated by Eli's story (very imaginative!) I'd recommend Capt'n Eli for anyone. It is a very well done comic!" ~ B.G.Dietrich, Customer Review on Amazon.com